Saturday, April 25, 2015

More Vacation Memory Keeping!

Remember When I said that there is nothing more beautiful than the night sky in the Arizona dessert? Proof below. When I see the night sky photo, I always think of the song "When You Wish Upon A Star," so I used some of my favorite simple alphas to write "WISH" on the photo.
 

In these layouts I used the Roadtrip kit, the All Time Fav kit and the Travel Edition kit from my Etsy shop! I also used pretty cards from the Simple Stories Summer Kit in the first layout, I just love how much color they bring to my layouts. The perfect pop of color among my beloved go to of black and white cards.

What kind of memories did you make last summer? I love how I was able to document simple things like snuggling the family dog and walking around the park with my sister in these layouts. It's the little moments all strung together that make up life, ya know?

xoxo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello gorgeous, I love reading your comments!